Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Rachel from Reading YA Rocks, Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!
The event runs for five consecutive days, the last week of the year. Five days of some of our favorite lists and we invite ALL of YOU to join in on the fun and share your lists with everyone too!
Today's Topic:Roth (The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout): I loved him in the first book and in the second book I know he acted weird but I didn't doubt him. He just had me at "awee" at the very end. "TeamRoth"
2. McKale (See Me by Wendy Higgins): I usually go for the bad boys but there was just something about him that just attracted me. And at the end when he gained confidence!! *fangirling*
3. Seth (The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout): I absolutely love him. Even though he was idiot in The Covenant series. But I'm just a sucker for bad boys.
4. Ronan "Rock"(See Me by Wendy Higgins): I know I'm cheating by choosing two characters from See Me. But I loved him too. He can be a bit stupid when it comes to matters of the heart. But he's so confident and bold.
5. Newt (The Maze Runner by James Dashner): Okay so maybe I crushed on the character from the movie. But I'm reading the book and I love him. It counts and I adore him.
6. Kaidan (The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins): It's Kai!!!! I'm such a fangirl when it comes to him. Reading about him just gives me goosebumps. I can't wait for his book. <3
7. Death (The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole): He's absolutely gorgeous and so sex-inducing. Super jealous and wish I was Evie. (Okay so maybe I was pretending to be her.)
8. Carson (Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout): He's such a sweetie. But I picture him looking like a bad boy. He drives a motorcycle so he has the look.
9. Cole (The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter): Man candy!!!! That's what comes to my mind when I describe him. Always.
10. West (Pushing The Limits series by Katie McGarry): I never ever thought I would fall for him. I didn't like him in the previous book but I love him now. He's so sweet and sexy.
Funny I think my list of boyfriends consists mostly of bad boys!!