Top 10 of 2014 is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads! Rachel from Reading YA Rocks, Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader!
This is so hard to narrow down. It's probably the hardest topic to choose from because there's just so many books that are coming out.
Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015
1. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole: This has been one of my most anticipated books for a quite a long time now since I finished the second book in this series. It's just so addicting.
2. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins: I am really fangirling over this because it's in Kai's point of view. His point of view is going to be like no filter at all. But I love it!!
3. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout: It's quite sad because The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout is ending. But I'm super excited to see who Layla ends. But it feels like this series just barely began.
4. Invaded by Melissa Landers: I barely read the an excerpt to this and it just left me hanging. I loved the first book and I love me some aliens.
5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I love her current Throne of Glass series. I can't wait to read this too!!
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: THE COVER!! It's plain but intriguing! And I love books that have royalty in them :)
7. The Heir by Kiera Cass: I was so happy when it was announced that The Selection series is having more books. I definitely want to know how this will play out.
8. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking: I absolutely loved her Trylle Trilogy and I can't to see this because it takes place in the same world.
9. An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: I don't know much about this one but I want to read it because of that gorgeous cover. It makes me think of Egypt and pyramids so maybe it does take place there.
10. Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Sexy policeman. That's all I have to say. I love this New Adult series. And I love all of JLA's books.