But after today, it's a brand new month and a chance to start over. And I plan to add more New Adult to my TBR...
What I Read
Walk The Edge by Katie McGarry: ★ ★ ★ ★
What I'm STILL Reading
- 69% into City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and this has got to be one of the most boring books I've ever read. I'm completely heart broken because I really wanted to love this. I may or may not give the second book a chance... Because at the moment I'm on the verge of DNFing.
- 47% into Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I'm also on the verge of DNFing this too. But let it be known that this is the second time I try this. I'm just not into the whole heist plot even though I do like the characters.
- 38% into Confess by Colleen Hoover. I'm not exactly sure where the story is going and not sure if I even care. And it makes me want to cry because I love Colleen's books so whyyy?!
Books I Wish To Read In MayI don't to officially call this my monthly TBR because it makes it sounds more like a commitment. But these are some of the books I hope to read this month
This time I can reassure you that I will have an amazing month because...
- I loved the first book to A Court of Mist and Fury so I know I'm going to LOVE it!!
- I always seem to love JLA's YA books and super excited about TPWF.
- I really enjoyed the books by Krista & Becca Ritchie and I want to continue the series.
May or may not finish all of these. And I may also pick up other novels because that's just how big of a mood reader I am.
Blog Posts I Wrote
Very sad that I hardly even posted this month. This was just a terrible blogging and reading month altogether for me. But at least I'm happy with the posts I did publish. Quality over quantity!
What did you read for the month of April? And what are you planning on reading in May?