Vote for the Books I Will Read Next Month!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

   I'm super excited to be joining the Make Me Read It readathon, hosted by Val from The Innocent Smiley and Ely from Tea & Tiles, which takes place in July 9 - 16. I joined last year but I failed miserably so I hope to do better this time!!



   It's a bit deadly to allow people to choose my TBR since I'm such big mood reader. But it's a risk I'm willing to take since it's so much fun not knowing what I'll read for July!

   And see I wanted a mix of both YA and NA books, I made two polls. One for each... And I'll be picking either the top 2 or 3 from each poll with the highest votes.

   Please only choose 4 books in each poll!!


Young Adult Options
P.S. Not all the books in the picture are in the poll. I just couldn't decide...









New Adult Options










Are any of you also joining in this readathon? Have you read any of the books on my polls?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes me happy knowing that people actually read my posts and that I'm not talking to myself. I will always try to respond to comments when I can or return the favor by commenting on your blog if you have one :)

As of August 2015, A Reader Under The Sea is an award-free blog. I appreciate it that you want to award me with something :)